LCY 0.00% 1.5¢ legacy iron ore limited

I have only ever seen it when left to its own vices play with...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have only ever seen it when left to its own vices play with around a 3c range actively and buffer on the sell side higher.
    Anything outside that has been from board wipes. Large sells at market forcing an extra hand.
    From my notes the bot has not been accumulating but offsetting most of its buys with sells within a 3c range.
    Its a bit pedantic but i have 136 listing having gone through for 30k lots and obviously you have to factor in a few people that may have traded 30k outside of the bot.
    Forgetting that though that's 4.08 million shares traded up and down and as best as i have followed it they have made around 155k so far within nearly 3 weeks factor in a 20% not them or miss zone and they would have still made 124k less coms.
    They are definitely not accumulating but playing the board.
    It doesn't look any more profitable than what i have done but definitely made me realize that a volatile low to high volume trading board can be traded in 2 relatively safe ways.
    Picking the highs and lows and then completely forgetting about them and working on high turn over of low volume trades based on fluctuation.
    If a computer has done it then well that's pretty easy for it. But even me writing down all the trade lots that go through and working mine, just watching the bots trade the 30k packets has been nauseating. So if a persons finger is on the trigger with the constant trades well done to them.
    I think its time to invest in some code though as a fail safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $11 715

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 191818 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.