EXR 13.0% 13.0¢ elixir energy limited

Thoughts on a possible 2020 GFC and how this will effect EXR

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Ok so I'm fairly new to the forum and investing.
    What triggered me into it was after researching the banking system and the possible future collapse.
    Much has recently been written and vlogged about the upcoming global financial crisis with many experts saying we are due and 2020 could be the pivotal year.
    With Federal banks cutting interest rates, some country's in Europe are already negative... crazy, and constant unsustainable QE. Many people are hedging the bets buying Gold,Silver ,Crypto, junior precious metals minners and Like myself Oil and Gas exploration. ( EXR).
    With other world factors like Us China trade wars, Brexit , Political unrest in Hong Kong, France and numerous other countries. How do EXR holders see this playing out?
    Will we be able to get the Gas and turn a tidy profit before financial system ponzi bubble bursts? If not what happens to the likes of EXR?
    I believe that the U.S. will do everthing possible to prop up the economy till the 2020 elections. After that who knows. Will this be Enough time for EXR?
    Also with an eye on China as the main possible customer for EXR gas, rumors are that China has been buying shit tons of gold and could possibly launch a Gold backed Crypto Currency how could this effect EXR?
    I know it's alot of ifs, I'm just reaching out to all EXR holders and more experienced posters to get your thoughts on the Big picture and how this might play out and how it would effect EXR?
    many thanks
    SS21.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.5¢ $1.489M 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 107103 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 64491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 22.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.5¢ 6513855
Last updated 15.57pm 19/04/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.