EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

One thing is for sure, you can find just about everything online...

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    One thing is for sure, you can find just about everything online to support a view of impending doom or of future prosperity. There's alot of manipulation in markets of all kinds and the real trick is being able to march through it all and find the diamonds. Overpriced stocks are always a danger.

As far as a global financial turndown is concerned, I do believe corrections are comming and it is inevitable. When..is anyone guess. Interest rates are very low and it's not for any good reasons. For EXR there is a real danger because they will rely on gas demand and financing from confident investors or investment firms to kick off construction. Another issue is the main market or customer is pretty much only China. Mongolia is landlocked and has limited potential for exports, so therefore a little less bargaining power than other producers.

It's my personal view that China will want gas tomorrow, nextweek and nextyear. No question. They are pulling a massive amount of people out of poverty and raising the bar for them. Natural gas is providing power, heating, feedstock for industrial processes. It's a big deal and for the foreseeable future it is unavoidable to be using it. The demand and growth is there, it's the market prices and financing etc that are risky and can change. Also..Whether they have the amount of gas they expect. Of which I am also confident. I hold, and will buy more at opportune times for the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7200 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 91627 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.