ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

thoughts on ado

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Just thought I would write a quick post with my thoughts and observations over the last little while.

Firstly I dont think a lot of the newer holders (November 2013 onwards) fully understand the commitment shown by longer term holders towards this company.

Most holders held from 2010 or 2011 and had buy in prices anywhere from 5 cents to 10 cents

Now during 2011/2012/2013 yes some of course sold out but most began to realise more and more the potential of the company.

I challenge new holders to go back over the last few years and read announcements and see how they compare to the amount of activity currently going on for Anteo.

I knew days like yesterday would happen and fully expected it at some stage simply because of the larger amount of newer smaller shareholders on the registry - If only they realised how good their timing is.

For the long term prospects Anteo has the MCAP IMO is low - That is my view as I look longer term - Amazing how many think they can buy and the next day it makes them rich - Patience, risk management and good stock selection will help towards that.

ADO is now back at the same shareprice it started the year - Been a bumpy ride but I have full faith that 2014 will be a very good year for the company and for SHAREHOLDERS

No different to when the shareprice was 5 cents I used to write - come back and read these threads in a year or so and then see who is smartest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.