ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

thoughts on ado, page-22

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1689
    Hi Mr_Cod

It is a question of where to put the company's resources. Joe Maeji said to us in that meeting of the other week, that quite a number of potenial applications of the technology cross his desk. There are three key issues: how big is the market, what is the cost to Anteo in seeking to crack that market, and how long before revenues would flow? It's not simply a question of whether the pottential is there or not.

One of the characteristics I like about Anteo's management is the focus on cost control. The company is determined to be in charge of its own destiny, as it now is indeed. So husbanding its resources is critical; it is still a very small company.

It's primary focus is therefore not to address these other applications directly, but to get the monies flowing from clinical diagnostics (IVD, life sciences and bioseparations particularly); for this is the field which has been their springboard. The associated focus is on the IP and patents, and energies are directed towards extending patents at very low levels. This will mean that others may indeed build patents for their applications that build on Anteo's low-level patents, and good luck to them. Others with enough capital have the incentive to undertake their own R&D, from which those applications can be developed. So it all boils down to the resouces that can be brought to bear.

Thie above is my understanding of the business strategy of the company. It is a strategy that has been in place for some time. Does that business approach answer your question?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.