PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

thoughts on alliance

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Has anyone seen or heard or any successful deals with alliance super holdings ? I must admit I haven't got much info on them..
    The only part here that gives me some hope is I know the amount of time , preparation and consulting Gary has done & coupled with the amount of study I've done ,I don't believe this is b/s ...
    Gary in all his past announcements has also never been over the top he said he will under announce & over deliver lets just hope this is the real deal and at the same time be prepared for the worst because as we all know in this game and time & time again companies don't deliver what they put on paper...just maybe they are true to their word this time..

But back to alliance here is some previous dealings they had with fairstar judge for yourself..

5th June 2013

The alliance super holdings deal with fairstar resources..

http://www.fairstarresources.com/downloads/announcements/fas_20130605.pdf

And by 3rd march 2014 the plans had changed again for fairstar in both deals fairstar have to come up with a deposit ...and they terminated there deal with alliance super holdings here believing that it's in the best interest for shareholders judge for yourself....

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20140303/pdf/42n4dyb9wk9rmy.pdf

I hold a small amount of shares in fairstar ...
    I think fairstar are struggling to get the last percentage of finance in any of these deals ..
    And are often issuing more 3bs to keep a float & sustain the huge wages for the directors..
    And have multiple bad loans some with really high interest ...
    Check independent accounting report...
    Probably the reason alliance super holdings didn't contest their withdrawal of the deal....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.