PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Krispi here an example of how professional is the...

1. 3,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Krispi here an example of how professional is the Diamond:

Paragraph of announcement dated 18/3/2020
    where you can clearly read that COVID-19 would not delay the release of the final data

***As the DMD trial is essentially completed, COVID-19 factors .........are presently not adversely impacting on these final activities. The Company is positioned to accommodate measures that are prudent for us to take to safeguard the health of our staff, patients and the broader community and our staff can work from home if self-isolation measures***

Then due to pressure from several share holders that contacted Diamond I assume by phone and/or by email in reference to the unjustified (or forgotten) delay in releasing and/or follow up the EMA and DMD matters on 14/5/20 he decided to release an announcement that said the exact opposite of the previous one hereunder an extract of it:

***This has extended out slightly from anticipated release timing due to COVID-19 related personnel availability, both locally and internationally***

I am sure you can find the 2 announcement by yourself and come to your own conclusion about MD
    Feel free to contact him by phone or email
    Last edited by imperatore: 19/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.