AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

2004...The point TP about the release of the next ann. was...

1. 230 Posts.

The point TP about the release of the next ann. was indeed a vague indication and as PP+ said it is no secret about the degree of favourability was already alluded to in the previous ann.....The point here being TP gave no "specifics" as to the content of the of this new ann. due and only alluded generally to the nature of it...in full knowledge that there have been unforeseen delays in assay results and aware SH'ers are getting impatient...i.e. no laws broken...

As to the contents of this recent post and the "spin" you believed I placed...while the phone call was taking place I took some notes and recalled some items from memory...But I would say it was a relatively accurate presentation of what was said and intimated to...

You will also note on the bottom of every post I say DYOR...recently I have also been saying "there are some assumptions at play in this discussion and this info is not to be taken as financial advice by anyone"...meaning as to the assumptive nature of a phone call and items anecdotally discussed....means as per HC guidelines NO info posted by me is be used or reprinted to influence any decision to BUY or SELL by anyone...period...please be clear about this point...

As to your last comment...look up the 2011 Annual Report...even understated there is no secret as to "uniqueness"...

I appreciated your commentary...since it potentially clears any queries....

GLTA and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.