NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Mate you're right in asking the question and taking...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Mate you're right in asking the question and taking consideration in where to go moving forward, I was in a similar situation to you with my average price being 1.3c prior to Friday.

While the stock is trading higher than your initial entry point it's important to reassess as the company grows, gains more exposure and increases market share, growth and revenue.

After the release of the quarterly showing another multiple increase from the previous quarter, and further confirmation of relationships in their infancy with neutreceutical customers in Asia, Europe, North America, I had no hesitation in averaging up my price.

I see the stock price as still far below fair value.
    If we are extremely conservative and project a quarter of a million dollars and therefore based on zero growth beyond that we have 4 million per annum. With a 15 / 1 price to earnings ratio this would value NZS at 60 million (+3 times it's current trading price)

But now let's have a look at the growth rate, this company is in its infancy of growth with big things going to come from the neutreceutical space. $1 million quarters will be massively surpassed in my eyes.

So to me its a big yes on two parts - undervalued based on current earnings, massively undervalued based on where this company is headed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.