HDR hardman resources limited

Good replies so far, thanks BlackGold and HardmanoBG, in part it...

1. 128 Posts.
    Good replies so far, thanks BlackGold and Hardmano

BG, in part it is the significance of Banda that you talk about that rings a few alarm bells - Courbine was in a similar category last year - a different play type: Cretaceous, deeper water vs Chinguetti Tertiary, moderately deep. Banda may be the same sands as Chinguetti, but being in relatively shallow water further inshore makes it just that bit different again. I wonder if it was chosen by WPL as much to screeen a different play type and help with imminent relinquishment decisions / forward planning, as for its intrinsic potential. If so, that makes it less of a "sure thing" than another diapir structure in the same geological setting as Chinguetti (plenty of time to drill those in future years). Also, if Ching-4-2 production test is good, the market might start getting ahead of itself regarding Banda's chances, just as it did with Courbine.

As for HDR going $1.20+ if Banda hits, I fully agree. But perhaps it would take a day or two to get there giving plenty of opportunity to buy back in if you take a risk management strategy of selling down pre-results.

Anyway, thanks again for the input, more welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.