HDR hardman resources limited

Thoughts on Banda?, page-6

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Zac and BG

Why do you guys consider that Banda is a different kind of structure/age/play? I have reviewed the open briefing with Ted Ellyard from May 2002,the June 2002 quarterly report, and the Chinguetti 4-2 spud and drilling program release of 30/07/02 and conclude the following:

In the May Open Briefing Ted said that the JV were considering which of 3 prospects with similar aged reservoirs to Chinguetti (in salt structures) they would drill as the contingent well in area B. Ted said they had done further seismic over one of these, and the later release says that as a result of this additional seismic it had been decided to drill Banda. So I concluded from this that Banda is of a similar age and reservior type (in association with a salt diapur) to Chinguetti.

In the June quarterly report it says that Banda is targeting the same sand channel that encountered oil in Chinguetti, and in the 30/07/02 spud release it says that Banda is targeting a sand channel system similar to that which encountered oil in Chinguetti. Does being described as a channel sand preclude it being associated with a salt diapur? Are they mutually exclusive?

Perhaps we need a geo or oiler with technical knowledge to clear this one up. Anyone out there? Or perhaps we could talk to WPL/HDR.

Do you guys have some other information that I have missed that states that Banda is a different type of structure and reservoir age??

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.