KCN 0.74% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I don't think it's at all obvious that they're not at fault. New...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't think it's at all obvious that they're not at fault. New tailings might have created new issues - especially when they expanded mine throughput. I bet they haven't been actively monitoring for this.

There's a lot more information that the company could release if it isn't to blame, and this line of "we don't use or store Mn or As" holds no currency with me. In fact, it almost implies the company doesn't have a clue about the geological risk of As release. Nor for that matter, do I buy the argument that workers aren't sick as they're not necessarily the ones eating or drinking the river water that's potentially subject to runoff. It's a pity we're not seeing more traction with this in the AFR. I'd love to know WTF is going on.

I've been holding KCN for a while, accumulating and accumulating and now - when everything starts to play out at a macro level - now this happens. So frustrating.

In the meantime, we rely on more coming out of Asia, this time with video explaining the 'mines at fault' thesis:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/w...overnment-to-act-over-arsenic-poisoning-video

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.