CST 0.00% 7.3¢ castile resources ltd

thoughts on cst, page-13

1. 4,086 Posts.
    G'day Orion-x,

You are correct in what you say.

Personally, I actually believe that forums have far less impact on a Share than many believe.

That aside, I have a personal aversion to "non-thinking". In fact it's more than an aversion - it drives me up the wall. (along with the incorrect use of "loose" when it should be "lose").

I don't give a rat's backside if somebody disagrees with me - as long as they are willing to put up a cogent argument for their stance. All too often people quote overworn aphorisms or second hand comments without having thought them through.

I don't care if it's a Hotcopper Poster, a broker or whoever - if they don't think then they earn my scorn. I'm sorry for that. I am a very placid individual in most things - just not when it comes to "non-thinking".

Okay ... I now have that off my chest.

You are right - I should not shoot the messenger. However, it must be within my rights to ask the messenger to take a message back to the message originator.

Malta, please convey the following to the originator of that message.

"Sir (or Madam), if you are incapable of correctly analysing some very simple figures then you should not take it upon yourself to provide your opinion to anybody. I strongly suggest that you retract your incorrect statement and apologize to anybody that you have provided it to"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $9.765K 134K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47987 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 35566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.