HAV 0.00% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

thoughts on egm, page-11

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Tewbs
    The company that I was thinking of is a subsidary to Havalah and as an unlisted company does not have to disclose as a listed company does. Bob mentioned it in a meeting possibly 10 years ago and I havnt seen it or heard of it since. Its is irrelevant as to who does the drilling as it has to be done by someone and might as well be Bobs company. At least it keeps those in the know to a minimum and the leaking down. It does however have a bad look about it but after conversations with Bob over 10 years he is either a good con man or a cautious honest business man. The later I think is very close to the mark.
    I believe that we are only one permit away from getting the start approval and that is the dewatering. Hopefully that will be through by the time of the meeting or a few days prior too it. Hopefully with the top 20 and a few of us long standing patient shareholders Fardon and co will be on a futile effort and leave with their tails between their legs never to be heard of again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $9.533K 49.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.