OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Thanks everyone for the ggod discussion.Re OZL and PNA, I have...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks everyone for the ggod discussion.

Re OZL and PNA, I have held shares in both from since pre GFC so have been watching both for some time now. PNA and OZL struck the 1:2 approximate ratio some time ago when the prices were respectively around th 40:80 cent mark.

Mx made a great call many months ago when the ratio was about 1:4 or 5 and PNA has done very well against OZL since. I think the mark is about right at the moment as current producers but I believe OZL has more potential going forward (agree with you on this Alley).

Re the financial strategy, last year I would have advocated a share buy back, but I think that time has passed and I am more in the growth and dividend camp now. I am a bit with Redgum on this.

HT I not approximate divvying up of the pie. It makes sense but is probably dependent upon acquisition strategy at the moment. I think you previously touted the purchase price of the big C to be about $600 million (did taht drive your acquisition reserve figure?) Personally I think it will be more like $1 Billion due to the competition and potential size of deposit. If that is true then it won't leave enough for dividends and share buyback.

Purchasing the bib C will probably put an end to acquisitions until the PH cash cow replenishes funds.

Re the litigation. I previously posted that if it succeeds it will cost a maximum of about $40million and should not affect our financial strategy.

Either way OZL's future looks good, but I hope Feb 9th brings clarity to the financial strategy.

Regards

PS please don't hijack this thread to discuss the litigation. Perhaps start a new thread "Estimates for litigation payout" if you want to, but keep this thread to the topic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.