OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi denver and all IMO I don't feel that's a very good idea. OZL...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi denver and all
    IMO I don't feel that's a very good idea. OZL is a resource company people have invested money in ozl because it knows recourse. Plus there a huge train of thought out there that insurance, and airline companies are just accidents waiting to happened. The running joke is become a millionaire investing in them, but you need 1 billion to start with. Banks the big bank (here) are different tho most times one way or the other even after a bad run they always seen to bounce back there divvy always seem to be paid since the year dot at least. They seem to be a brand all there own, they seem to make an absurd amount of money most of the time because they can just simply rip us off and if things do get a little rough or tough they cry poor and out will come a huge hand out. Many people hate them for the sake of hating them not because they aren't cash cows truss me they are, but more because of there moral attitudes they treat us like fools, they thump there chest when reporting the billions of profit they make all the time, but yet seem to be always crying they need to raise rates all the time because if they don't they will go to the poor line.

Anyway we can all do what you a suggesting personally if we choose to by just selling an amount of shares we have in ozl eg say 10 to 20% and invest ourselves in companies you have suggested or the like, and there you have have it diversify on a very personal level and with choice :-) cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.