OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

thoughts on financial strategy, page-21

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Denver,
    I would certainly hope that the management are NOT looking at investments besides copper. If they were, they would be stepping outside their strategy.

Dasa,
    Personally, I think C is dead to OZL.
    The reason for the $1B in reserve for acquisitions is that it gives you enough flexibility to go after something that is a fair size w/o going into too much debt.

HC Posters,

Here is another alternative. Just try and follow me here and join the dots

OZL is drilling like mad to find another P Hill. If they do, the sp will rocket. (If the current value of $1.66 is for the current mine, finding a similar resource could double the sp as the cost of bringing the second mine to production is very small compared to the original)

So OZL is trading at say $3.50. OZL then launch a t/o of SFR comprising 2 OZL shares and say $2 for every SFR share. OZL pays out $240m cash and 240m shares.

That still leaves OZL with a large cash bal to develop PH2 and SFR.

Doing it this way though, takes a bit of time and patience, both for OZL and us shareholders.

If OZL announced on Feb 9 the 4cps divi and the share buyback (as I have mentioned above), then if the plan described above comes to fruition, they would be buying stock at sub #2 and buying SFR with Script at over $3.

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.