OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Big and HT,It has been a great discussion, and I don't think...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Big and HT,

It has been a great discussion, and I don't think we are too far apart on moany of the ideas.

My concern is whether OZL has a plan and whether we are still beholding to offers made on Big C and SFR.

I have noted with interest the different points of view and how they may be affected by the particular investors point of view ie a short vs long term holder. Neither have any moral superiority but it does influence thinking.

I also wonder at benefits and drawbacks of Share buy back putting aside the assumed SP rise as numbers are reduced. Theoretically a share buy back reduces number of shareholders thereby reducing administration costs. It may also make the share less volatile, a bit mmore open to manipulation etc, but at the numbers still in play I don't think this will be an issue. I once found myself in possession of a whack of share in a company that I wanted to dump. Only problem was that if I did sell I would influence the share price down. I had too many and there were too few. Mind you that company is doing very well at the moment and if I had kept them I would have retired by now. But you hear that ofetn enough on here.

Anyway it has been a great discussion and I wait impatiently for the coming announcement.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.