OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

thoughts on financial strategy, page-45

1. 2,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    hey guys,
    just though I would chuck my two cents in, I hold shares in both OZL and SFR.
    I would like to see OZL get there hands on SFRs resource sooner rather than later, Im no fan of management, they have ridden the coat tails of a cheeky geo that decided to drill a hole on a hunch.

I dont think that the share price is hyped enough, its past world class with direct access to gas pipe and road, you couldnt ask for a better set up.
    I beleive that money is made in the mining industry not through good management rather having such a good ore body no matter how bad you stuff things up you still make heaps, I put SFR in this catagory, the biggest players are perfect examples of this aswell, (also pure ass important).

$9/10 is a fair price to pay for this asset, there is some serious metal in the ground with massive exploration up side for a large operator like OZL.

value though hinges on the copper/gold price, if it goes up an SFR takeover will be a master stroke, if it falls over it will be another disaster.

also whats the go with no director from OZL on the SFR board, you would think SFR having support from OZL would be a positive rather than a negative with all the cash behind them, must be an ego thing I suppose.

as far as SFR getting cash goes I can see them loading this up with more shares and debt which they will get easily, common OZL, nuke em out and set up the mining the way you want it, mining permit approved, your running out of time.

71c4
    never argue with an idiot, people might not be able to tell the difference

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.