TSM 0.00% 35.5¢ thinksmart limited

Yes, I don't think anyone will be surprised if the result is...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes, I don't think anyone will be surprised if the result is really average. You have to start thinking though if it is poor and the price drops what is the price of this stock if their book were allowed to run down, no doubt worth a lot more than what the price is at the moment. I remember the MD telling me that the inertia payments were worth $65m over 3 years if all writing of leases were to stop. That was a while ago, bit hazy on that but its easy to lose sight of the value of a company when it is performing so badly.

They've had a lot of bad news and I would think there will be some good news soon. They've made it quite clear that next year will see a substantial turnaround in profit given the new leasing method is in place.

I'm thinking if it is bad news this really could be the time to buy, especially if they announce say a 2.5c dividend in March next year. Buying at 15cents sounds pretty cheap.

Bytheway I looked at using FIDO to buy my new road bike, it was well advertised in the store and looked to be well promoted by staff. The only issue is that I had to pay full retail ($6,500) if I used FIDO and only $5,500 if I paid cash! Mmmm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.