OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Thoughts on holding options past this point?

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Well, options are nice for the leverage. But I'm thinking that the closer we get to the expiry date, the more the risk increases. The risk of them gaining a negative time value (not sure if this will happen but I would value them slightly less than their intrinsic value due to the fact they do expire and are of no value on their own when the date hits and the fact everyone will either want to offload them as it's easier than converting), and the risks associated with converting them, such as a cheque getting lost in the mail or the mail taking a week or something like that.

Also there is the very possible reality that the share price may not move much in the next few months, I know we're all hoping for multiple cents on top of the current price but I've seen those hopes and dreams before. Happy to leave the shares untouched as its the kind of thing that will unexpectedly leap but that won't *necessarily* be before July.

Is anyone else thinking of selling theirs to rebuy some shares, or is there a certain time when you feel you will need to make the decision by?

I am at about breakeven price if I sell them here which might save me ~25%+ if the shares are going down to 2.5c...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.