OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Thoughts on holding options past this point?, page-5

1. 193 Posts.
    That's a tough call... And one that I'm. Atlling with now. If you sold your options at even 17 and bought at 30 you save the hassle of converting and actually get it cheaper. HOWEVER you will be at a loss of the amount of shares you hold by about 40% so let's say they release the chip partner and it goes up 60% you will
    Miss out on that..

Don't take this as advice it's just what I'm doing.

I have about 60% of the money I need to convert my options and I have that money in heads. I would expect in 3 months that these will be worth what I need to convert (I have other shares as backup so I'm covered barring a GFG) as its almost impossible they won't have some cracker news before then even if it goes down to .26 and I will convert with 3 weeks to go as I have double leverage on both sides. We're in a modern day here you can call the company and get the conversion form and get it done in a short time hopefully with BPay as that's how these modern companies take payments.

I would be shocked if one of the latest tech companies are relying on old school mail to get finds and bank chequer etc.

Good luck with what you do. I'm going to cop some slack for being so exposed here and in happy to take that risk by that's how I do it. As someone said before just do what makes you comfortable

There was no point in buying options if your converting just yet. IMO ofcourse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.