IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Thoughts on IMUOD?, page-185

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Hi, 

I am a long term holder of IMU, and been an advocate for the duration on my time held in the stock.

However, this latest capital raise is baffling. The share price has been plummeting over the last year or so and to raise capital now beggars belief. It dilutes value exponentially. 

I have never reached out or sent any emails before as I have been thrilled to be a part of this company and confident in management. That now couldn't be further from the truth. 

Has share holder value ever even been considered in any of this decision making?

I hope to get feedback on topics raised above. Hopefully you can ease my concerns."

reply ;

"Thank you for your email and your previous support of the company up to this point in time.

All decisions by the Board are made having the highest regard for shareholder value, and the recently announced capital raising is no different.

Your declared total lack of confidence in the management and the company, I would assume means that you will shortly no longer be an investor in Imugene.

I wish you the best and thank you for your email.

Regards

Paul Hopper
    Executive Chairman & Founder"

Will this come back to bite me....i hope so, i really hope i have to send him an apology but watching value drop and discount CR's is infuriating. He clearly doesnt give a sh*t about retail investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $382.1K 7.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8072405 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 668099 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.