ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Thoughts on latest 2 announcements

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi all,

Spent a few hours over the weekend reading the latest 2 announcements and gathering my thoughts so here goes -

1. Feasibility study is complete - important as China couldn't move forward without it, the project being such a capital intensive project to sign off on.

2. Cost of feasibility study is high - possibly up to $100 million suggesting this is well and truly underway on sign off in China?

3. Feasibility time frame was 12 months from start to finish (further proof of commitment)

4, Now completed the project partners can further commit to sign off on funding, construction parameters etc.

5. We are working with world top 500 companies, in my opinion significantly more important than Fortune 500 companies.

6. CCCM seems to be the listing company out of Hong Kong, great to see that being confirmed.

7. The MOU leading to the binding deal has formalised relationships to build and develop the Port and Rail project - the word formalises
    is very important as it implies giving a legal format to something as well as a definite structure.

8. We have 2 partners (possibly 4) willing to invest 5% equity in the deal - I recollect a value of $10 billion being mentioned before which
    would imply a $500 million equity injection from each company. Therefore a minimum equity of 1 probably 2 billion dollars from Chinese partners.
    CCECC and CMEC mentioned in the first announcement could be the two initial partners?

I'm getting more and more excited about the future of the company and look forward to reading others thoughts on these two announcements as well as any previous ones which are referred to in the latest ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.