MKR 0.00% 3.1¢ manuka resources ltd.

I think you are confusing my response to liquidation and seeing...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I think you are confusing my response to liquidation and seeing it as a comment about "the company falling over" .
    Unless I'm mistaken, liquidation is when an administrator or receiver sells off the assets of a company to get $'s for creditors. I don't think there is a risk of that as MKR has demonstrated over and over again that they can somehow convince people to buy shares in the company despite the consistent missing of targets, thereby keeping them from trading insolvent.

If the question had been "do you think the company can pay back its debt on September 30 etc...",well, that is a different question altogether. Also please note from my other posts on MKR threads there is no one that takes a lesser view of how they have bungled Boppy and Wonawinta than me....

So, yes, I do think they will avoid liquidation as long as they are in control. Only way to force it to administration would be to serve a wind-up notice on them, and it appears on the surface of things they keep paying their bills (although only just). If I were TransAsia I'd be asking some serious questions about MKR right now and my A$18M owing in a little over 6 weeks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $11.20K 361.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124612 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.