AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Sheeeeesh.You go away for one day and look what happens!!...

1. 2,403 Posts.
    Sheeeeesh.

You go away for one day and look what happens!! lol...

That is one ugly lookin candle.

We've seen sell-downs before but they've always recovered later in the day, not so today.

14c is still a key support level (also happens to be where the 20EMA is currently sitting) so I'll be looking at that. If 14c breaks, then it's still a possibilty to fill that gap at 11.5c. For body-only gap theorists, there is also a gap at 13.5c. Either of those prices seem cheap to me.

I'm not panicking yet, volume wasn't huge, but the lack of buyers stepping up is maybe a little concerning. Certainly does look like some Cygnet offloading on both the heads and oppies - not really that surprising I suppose given how much money they just made in 2 weeks.

A third crack at 17c will be telling, but I don't really mind if it ranges between 14c and 17c for a little while.

Something else worth remembering is that we should be getting announcements about every week or so on the latest drill results, so that might keep propping up the SP in the short term.

Also definitely looking forward to some revealing posts from those who are able to make it to the trial in person next week. Make sure you take your laptop/smart phone with you so you can give us a blow by blow account...pretty please! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.