NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Thoughts On NWE 2020 potential, page-17

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Seems we’re all on the same page guys. Thanks for your support. I value all of your comments and input, positive or negative tbh. Let’s ride this NWE baby!! It is interesting, I find the sophs that are exiting at 5 with what I suppose is a tidy little profit for the ST. Does make you wonder why the sophs don’t hang to 7 or 8 but each to their own trading plan I suppose - you don’t go broke banking a profit. It’s been an easy ST ride and profit for them I guess. Sure does make me wonder what the SP would do in the ST once the sophs cappers are removed at 5. One big volume day would sure sort the s*** from the clay and this baby could really motor, once the sophs take their profit. I can imagine a 100M to 200M vol day in the ST at 5 or 6 to sort this script right out for the quick jump to 09. Get on it boys before all the good percentage positions are gone! This one’s going to fly once the gates open wide. Do any of you guys trade on the chix to get the .45’s??? That half a point sure is value. I see the vwap is 47 today with 4.3M trader. The 20M at 05 isn’t so much a capper as it’s been nibbled at consistently so I really can’t see the SP being played with by traders at the moment. There’s no props at 04 so to speak and I bet my boobies the 05 sellers are sophs. Would really like to open this discussion of trading pattern up as insight equals dollars!! I’ve taken a healthy position at 5 and have to hold my emotions at bay as a season trader to not pay market for rate while I can. Fingers crossed the sophs dump into me at 4!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.