NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

LOL, hey sexy, this isn't Penthouse forum it's HC forum. But...

1. 7,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    LOL, hey sexy, this isn't Penthouse forum it's HC forum. But I'll give it a go.
    Like, "There’s no props at 04 so to speak and I bet my boobies the 05 sellers are sophs." not necessary.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there is plenty of buying volume waiting in centre-point (CHI-X) seeing MIN paid 0.5 for many of their shares.
    This is NWE, you just got in, take a seat, have a snooze. We are in the box seat for the next potential play in PB but we are lying on the mattress in the back of the ute. We now wait for MIN to drive us to a preferred destination. What is on our side is MIN's pull, they are big not small. We are their play thing for now, they have time and we don't. It could well be them buying in centre-point 0.45¢ to get their 19.9% blocking right position again.
    So now we wait in the back of the ute and hope for good intentions and pray it's not Kevin Wilson driving with his picnic basket of vegemite sangas and a coupla beers.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1984/1984210-9625b5683588255d9a9f24b5b26a1b1b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.