PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

thoughts on panton sale?, page-18

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    HI Elgeas,

The so called firesale as you call it means imho that PLA realises that putting Panton into production in the near future is NOT a given.

And that is because of the high start up prices as labour , infrastructure, PGM prices , red tape, and low margins have always been the main factor that Panton has not gone into production so far.

Nothing to do with fire sale as you call it, no imho PLA got a great deal out of this and much needed cash to focus on their bread and butter being Smokey and their other PGM resources in South Africa.

Your negative tone of voice gets rather boring regarding PLA and does not help your standing here at hotcopper.

For now one thing is sure PLA is very cheap and if you believe that PLA can make Smokey cash flow positive , then we have a serious re-rating on the cards.

I am sure that everyone would like to be part of this re-rating, so be not fooled by those negative preachers of posslible self interest.

As I said before I am cautiously optimistic and now with another $5 million in the till I am even more positive that PLA can turn this mine around.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.