PAC 2.59% $11.08 pacific current group limited

It certainly is a lot to chew through. I think I am going to...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It certainly is a lot to chew through. I think I am going to support the resolutions.

I think everyone knows the merger was sloppy but you can't wave a magic wand and go back in time. Trg got thenselves in a mess and I feel they doing the right thing listening to us and now trying to negotiate with all parties to get this sorted. Even the independent report highlighted the sloppy nature of the xpru's it basically will be open for interpretation even for them! and will need to be settled in court when the time comes. This is no good for a smaller cap company.

From independent report - Roc is the last legacy treasury group to assess income vs blackcrane,Eam etc, which I think are going okay/could improve also all this talk with Nereus, if it does achieve something these will all mean we have to pay higher liability.

I feel these negotiations all go hand in hand. I feel I believe the boards vision to come up with something every party (including us) think is fair. I feel an alternative of no action will just be more of the same mess and potential costly legal proceeding in the future. How would you prevent that? think of this as a settlement between parties?

The value is locked in here but I guess I am just a concerned shareholder that worries if infighting and legal issues destroy even more value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.08
Change
0.280(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $571.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.77 $11.08 $10.75 $428.9K 39.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 363 $11.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.11 112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.