FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

The below is a response to an email I received from CN last...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    The below is a response to an email I received from CN last night at 19:30 pm regarding my query on SP activity although it is paraphrased in my own words...

FAR have been watching our trading closely in the last few weeks and have reported what looks like suspicious trading activity which was also evident yesterday.
    It appears as tho FAR are victims of layering where a large volume of sell orders are placed to discourage buyers making it appear as tho there is a larger seller in the stock. These sells are removed just after market closes. It is unlikely that a genuine seller would offer such a large package for sale as it makes the stock look heavy.
    If this is indeed layering it is blatant market manipulation.
    Rest assured FAR are monitoring all trading and will continue to report suspicious activity to ASIC.
    PS-I was a little chuffed and quite impressed that our MD was not only working that late but found the time to respond to a shareholders query.I would encourage any shareholder that believes they are witnessing suspicious trading patterns to report it to https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-response-resources/markets/report-suspicious-activity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $1.292K 2.664K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81057 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 31523 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.