CCV 4.55% 23.0¢ cash converters international

hi all, had in order in for 35 cents , obviously didnt get...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    hi all,

had in order in for 35 cents , obviously didnt get filled.
    i cant trade these on comsec , am annoyed and wondering if there may be another wave of selling from comsec holders
    I may be wrong, but i have been in this position before and the federal labor govt has a lot on its plate, most important of all staying in power.
    This is a storm in a teacup and offers a great buying opportunity IMO.
    Many wanted to vote no for the EZcorp deal. thats out of the way. now the federal govt , which has a legislation that dosen't seem well thought out. Perfect for the opposition to pick up and say " thats the labor govt taking away another 2000 jobs"
    This pay day legislation has been going on in so many countries and in australia since 2008.
    There was also an independent report provided to the government by a research group when anna bligh wanted to impose a cap in queensland. the risk benefit analysis suggests that the current proposal wouldput many out of buisness and would not really solve the debt problem , and may create a whole new illegal lending indutry
    ( underground)
    fact is " future is always uncertain" , but i can see value staring at me.
    For me it is an informed punt, but one that might pay off manyfold.
    I'm willing to take that risk at 40 cents. BTW is anyone able to trade these on comsec??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.