CCV 2.56% 19.0¢ cash converters international

Well I am impressed with how well CCV has traded today, cant...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well I am impressed with how well CCV has traded today, cant believe the price is only down 5%. I was going to have a go at 30 cents for a trade at 40 cents!

Re earlier posters comments re lend $2001 and $1900 repayment later that day, yes this has already been mentioned as an obvious idea. There are a whole host of different strategies that may, and probably will be used, but I suspect that the legislators will not turn a blind eye and will enevitably seek to make an example of one or two for not acting within the spirit of the law so to dissuade other would be aspiring circumnavigators! So I am sure that any blatant attempts at circumnavigating legislation (if indeed legislated) will be met with a legal sledgehammer. Don't forget part 1 of legislation is now in place, that's licensing and if you lose your license you have nothing. Let's hope that CCV does not become a trailblazer in this regard as this may not be an occassion where there is a first mover advantage (and they have more to lose than anyone)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $62.32K 323.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 57974 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 140062 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.