VCR ventracor limited

thoughts on spp and placement, page-12

1. 5,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    >Question remains, why not buy now when its lower than the >SPP? I'd suggest picking some more up at 7.5c or even lower.

It's safer to participate in the SPP than to buy on market.
    The director have said that the SPP will be returned if they can't get enough money to last until June 09 or somthing along that line. So your SPP money will be 'safe', whereas if you buy on market, although cheaper, you could loose the lot if not enough people participates in the SPP."

You know when a company is going to bankrupt, any promise will become "sorry".---- On other hand, if the SPP is safe, that also means you can not sell your SPP shares in the market untill VCR clear the restriction.---actually greater risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chairman's address stated clearly that there is no investor any more, only SH can save the company. This time 8c, next time 5c, where is the end?

No investor means its business model is not successful at all. Do not count on the FDA approval, I never think the USA patient is much different with the EUR's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.