VCR ventracor limited

thoughts on spp and placement, page-5

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    As I understand it VCR are after 10 million dollars. Shareholders get first crack at 0.081. They seem to think they will then back it up by a placement , if required , from sophisticated investors. The price will be the same, unless the shareholders don't come up with 7.5million dollars worth or more and then, and I'm a bit vague here, any shortfall MAY be at a discount to the shareholder's price to reach the total. Bottom line is a total of $10 million,net costs, which equates to about 130 million shares.
    My opinion, again for what its worth, is that the company believes that this SPP is the real crunch and will be enough to get it over the line, because after this one any further capital raised will be after they have done their BTT submission and there is a bit of positivity because things will be that much closer that people will be able to smell the success.They will have time to raise money while not under duress and even if they do go to shareholders again it will be at a better price for a smallish amount of money.So yes, I am saying that I think the SP will pick up after this SPP provided it is successful, even with the dilution. I think shareholders need to think in terms of market cap down the track a bit to ease the pain. Sure, there will be 430 odd million shares but that won't be too bad once the market cap hits its real worth, no guesses from me on that.
    The message is obvious- avoid dilution as much as you can by buying into the SPP.Its not that bad unless you are a substantial shareholder, with say over 500k shares.Then you really need to top up on market or through the placement, if your a sophisticated investor.For people who are shareholders to be buying on market to maybe save a few percent is in my opinion not in their own best interests. The company needs their money.But each to his own.
    What I am worried about is anybody else getting their hands on this company after we, the long suffering, risk taking shareholders have pulled the company out of the mire.
    They better not let that happen. Strategic partners fine, takeovers- no way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.