SWF 4.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

Thoughts on SWF's future and growth, page-123

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    If I can offer the perspective of someone who worked for a broker (who I shall not name), it takes a very, very long time to implement many of the features being discussed and desired in recent posts (e.g. live streaming data, alerts etc.). It just takes a lot of time - an enormous amount of manpower as far as coders, developers, testers, business analysis, hypercare etc. go.

Luckily they're a more nimble fintech too, but still it's a fair journey on these items and I think they've nailed it with the gold mine of being able to track members trades (I mean to see what the best traders on SWF are doing, being able to see when they trade and their portfolio weightings) is pretty riveting stuff. It's all about the data.

Given they're intending to launch international trading, refresh their mobile app, add more trading accounts as part of their product roadmap - I think those are in fairness are all pretty important things and should translate to good things for their revenues hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.