GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

I have followed DYE and CFU for about months and like both but...

1. 10 Posts.
    I have followed DYE and CFU for about months and like both but it has been pointed out that DYE shares are much less diluted. Only negative comment concerning these two products is that they are yet to undergo consumer testing/scrutiny - ie maintenance costs, reliability, practicability etc. But I think there is definitely room for both products.

IMO CFU is going to upward trend for the rest of the year since they are going into production with the Blugen. CFU also bounced after holding at 15 -16 cents for two weeks. At the same time I think DYE at 85cents will not last long. Bollinger Bands contracting and showing slightly oversold. MACD looks to signal a crossover. The next breakout could hit $1.40 IMO.

Does anyone know what sort of target price to expect IF dyesol achieves its purpose re steel products etc. Thou I don’t currently hold DYE I'm thinking there is a market for the product but would like some idea as to where this will go.

Are there any posts that have gone into a detailed scenario both good and bad that I could refer to. It was once suggested that $10 is achievable. But the SP is already 8.5% of this figure and they have yet to make one cent on their investments. So $10 must be quite a conservative estimate correct?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.