GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

thoughts on target, page-3

1. 7,432 Posts.
    It is quite difficult enough to work out DYE without having CFU thrown in to the Mix.CFU "devotees" should be aware of my feelings towards it as Jaded so,please don't bring the "wonders" of BlueGen here.
    DYE has it's Factory for Production.It's now in a position,Fully Funded to Sell MUCK.CFU is a mere Gunner Do in comparison with neither of these things just Lab Models,a Billion Shares on Issue,and talk of Big Plans if only Governments would give 'em some Millions etc etc blah Blah BLAH!!

Anyway,it's a Good Thing PortableAlpha that DYE does NOT produce "stuff".It doesn't have to Finance Manufacturing Plant.Doesn't have to maintain Millions of Dollars of Plant,Factory Buildings,Inventory etc etc.That's WHY it has only 120million Issued Shares and a relatively tight Share Register.Contrast that to say IT Companies or Bio Tech or other New Tech SPECULATIVE Shares.

Now it does appear our Dave d'ex Hedge Fund Boy Wonder is still Selling.From the Internet we are aware of the Conspiracy Theory as an explanation BUT one clown on some Blog Green Site does not make a TRUTH of Dave is Dumping so there must be some 'Problem".

but I'd prefer to use some of my Sunday time to go into that other post about Tata/Corus and there move perhaps away from 2ndGen into DYE based 3rd Gen Solar.
    cause I reckon that DYE will just be bought out for say $500 mil IF muck goes working on Steel COMMERCIALLY.

So you want price project into future?How many shares on Issue NOW is divided into half/3/4qtrs of a Billion?
    $4/5 ain't it?

Tulloch's offered that plus given on going Research Funding and it'll be ON.Maybe even at $3.

So only one with a Blocking Stake [over 10%] is Blessed Dave and well?what's his price?or will he get diluted under 10% so we Never Get To KNOW!!?!
    bloody yank hedge fund Ponce!!

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.