DUB 2.33% 4.2¢ dubber corporation limited

What are your thoughts on the current situation on the stock...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What are your thoughts on the current situation on the stock price.

We saw the price of dubber hit $1.60 towards the end of June and then saw it dip down. Of course this just normal stock market activity, whenever there is a big rise in the price there is always pull back, plus it's EOFY, people are taking profits, etc, etc.

Then it was hanging around the $1.30 - $1.44 range since. As like most of us on here, once this new month, new week and new financial year started on Monday, I was hoping the share price would increase again.

This whole week I've been watching it like a hawk. I noticed on Monday and Tuesday, through intra-day trading the price was reaching above $1.40. I was looking at the parcels and they were decent sized trades that were pushing the price up to over $1.40 (i.e. $2,000 - $10,000.) Then I would keep on seeing smaller sized parcels selling and pulling the price back down (i.e. $20 - $300).

Obviously first thought comes into my mind are bots from the big hedge funds trying to force the price down to buy at bargain.

Then around Wednesday I think it was there was a significant sell off at around $30,000 - $40,000 which then triggered the price to drop over the next few days to what it is today. And I saw more volume yesterday as well.

Do you think it's just people getting spooked and selling off and playing into the hands of the hedge funds or is there some inside information and people are getting out as this happened right at the start of the new quarter.

What are your thoughts?

Did the interest rate cut have a part to play in this? And the smart money can see recession/inflation/market crash/correction and they want to exit and put their money elsewhere.

I do believe there is some stock market manipulation and general panic. But looking at the company fundamentally, everything is going very well. Very very well.

What do you all think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $38.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $80.45K 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35192 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.