GTG 9.26% 4.9¢ genetic technologies limited

Thoughts on the future of GTG Tech., page-31

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Personally, I'm interested in health/biotech companies. The health industry has massive potentials in the coming years.
    GTG caught my attention because of their screening products release for cancers and cardiovascular diseases.
    Australia and New Zealand have the highest risk of developing these types of chronic degenerative diseases such as breast cancer, coronary heart disease, and colon cancer due to the high consumption of red meat and dairy products.
    If you know anything about the World Health Organization's population policies, implementing primary and secondary cares are priorities. Developed countries such as NZ and AUS are in a transition state from tertiary cares (medication & surgery etc.) into primary and secondary cares.
    GTG's screening/test products fall into the secondary care categories, and producing a successful screening product has much better odds than those so-called "cures" for cancer or diabetes.
    I'd say it's a great opportunity for both short-term and long-term investors, IMHOsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $6.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $46.75K 911.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.