WAM 0.33% $1.52 wam capital limited

Thoughts on the new Wilson Fund, page-5

1. 3,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Dear Fellow Shareholder,

This week, the Australian Financial Review published an article referencing the upcoming initial public offering (IPO) of shares in a new listed investment company, WAM Strategic Value Limited.
    In response to significant interest from shareholders, we are excited to confirm that we are preparing to launch an IPO next month. WAM Strategic Value will focus on identifying and capitalising on share price discounts to underlying asset values of listed companies, primarily listed investment companies (LICs), listed investment trusts (LITs) and other closed-end investment vehicles.
    I look forward to serving shareholders as the Lead Portfolio Manager of WAM Strategic Value. All members of the Wilson Asset Management family will receive a priority allocation in the offer. Full details will be contained in a prospectus that will be issued by WAM Strategic Value when the IPO is launched. We expect to lodge the prospectus with ASIC in early May 2021 and the offer to close in early June 2021. Once lodged with ASIC the prospectus will be made available on our website. Shareholders who wish to participate in the offer will need to read the prospectus in full and complete the attached application form.
    If you would like to receive updates about WAM Strategic Value, please register your interest. We look forward to providing updates on WAM Strategic Value, the prospectus and further details about the opportunity. If you have any questions, please call me or Corporate Affairs Advisor Olivia Harris on (02) 9247 6755 or email [email protected].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.