GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Just my opinion but would think the Louise ann whilst not giving...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just my opinion but would think the Louise ann whilst not giving up indicates the objectives were not as expected. Once they review Data I guess they will decide if worth doing some additional exploratory work which makes sense. Perhaps if not a success a big positive is the information gathered for future drills planned and also the contractor has done a good job to be under budget and reach target so quickly. The updates have been timely which is also a good sign that news was not delayed and a credit to mgt.

From sjvgeology "If the water content is greater, then the oil tends to stay behind and the reservoir produces only water. These types of reservoirs are said to be "wet". If the water saturation is less, then the reservoir may be "productive". Whether or not it will be "economic" to produce and make any money will depend not only on the rate of production, but also on how long the well will produce."

In regards West Klondike it is good news we have been waiting on, I think the net receipts are around $30kper month which adds to the free cash. Abita & WK pretty much covers the admin costs so Desiree/D&L3 NRI provides funds for future development. Company is imo in a strong position with good prospects and production.

Perhaps an opportunity for the nervous ones to exit and hopefully we can attract some LT'ers willing to support the company they have invested in.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.867K 644.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565500 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3016706 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.