A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

This is an incredible story with so many moving parts that it...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    This is an incredible story with so many moving parts that it makes your head spin:

While GXY is certainly in the driving seat I would agree putting it in VA or liquidation come this Thursday when standstill expires would be perilous as GXY could be outbid by someone else in 3 months time when the VA procedure might come to its conclusion.

Also a few open points that will determine if A40 shareholders will have an empty bag or some hope for their equity stake:
    - how is the relationship between MC and GXY board? Does MC bring anything to GXY board that would be valuable to them?
    - does GXY believe any of the other managers at A40 are worth keeping for their expertise ?
    - does GXY have insight into the exploration results ongoing at A40; recall exploration results are not valued here at present as not publcly known
    - what is GXY relationship with Jiangte? The Chinese just invested 10M at 0.20, while there clearly no 0.20 AUD/share value here would it make sense to collaborate with Jiangte in future and would they need to 'save face' -aka not write off entire investment?
    - how will Jiangte behave regarding its offtake agreement now that Burwill is bust?
    - how far advanced are the negotiations with Korean or Japanese offtakers that MC has been boasting about for 9 months?
    - how quickly can A40 fine circuit be up an running and at what cost? the fine circuit should dramatically lower A40 cost base
    - will GXY be supportive of a rights issue at A40 ?
    - will GXY seek board room representation?
    - GXY market cap has dropped so much they are at risk of being kicked out of the Index come September, a rapid M&A deal for A40 (part cash, mostly scrip) might boost their mkt value to required levels?
    - How valuable are the A40 tax losses to GXY?

-... I am sure there are more considerations to be had here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.