RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Gentlemen have you considered for one moment that possibly no...

1. 12 Posts.
    Gentlemen have you considered for one moment that possibly no information is forth coming because its not positive.
    Don't be surprised when an announcement is released with that word we all love "encouraging" encouraging results was the purpose of this drilling, the purpose was to add large tonnage to the project to make it more appealing.
    Unless assays were fast tracked, which they may have been at an extra cost, the complete picture may not have been formally assessed all lab results in hand and Id suggest is the case however geologists on the ground could see if the desired intersections were present so FMS already has a good idea if the drilling produced the desired outcome and I'm suspecting it hasn't.
    My limited understanding of the asx is that once qualified information is in hands of a company i.e. positive results from drilling indicating an additional 1,2or 3 million tonnes ,it is then up to the company to decided if they believe this has the potential to change the SP substantially and if the answer is yes then they are obliged to release the information ASAP . I am unsure how this rule relates to positively and negatively affecting the SP though, for some reason I'm thinking only positively affecting the SP but that really wouldn't be fair to shareholders or potential investors,, perhaps someone in the game may be able to clarify the rules.
    I feel there may be some sort of announcement in the not to distant future, however I would not be getting to excited about the content, just the standard info. FMS has no money in the bank but there confident of a solution.

Again good luck to all concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.