MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

Thoughts on today's increase ?, page-33

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @soarer has already posted info on Gino D'Anna from ann (ive reposted below) and I particularly like these paragraphs;

"We are pleased that Mr D’Anna has agreed to join the Board of MLS. Mr D’Anna has extensive experience in operating and exploring in Canada and will provide positive strategic direction for the Company as we commence exploration activities at the newly acquired lithium and graphite projects in Quebec. Mr D’Anna has a track record in running junior exploration companies and we are excited by the skills that Mr D’Anna brings to the Board of our Company.”

Commenting on the appointment to the Board of MLS, Mr D’Anna stated:
    “I look forward to providing strategic direction and assisting the directors of MLS as we embark on this transformational shift into the burgeoning lithium and graphite sector. MLS has been able to secure an excellent portfolio of exciting graphite and lithium projects in Quebec which complement the existing high-grade Manindi Zinc project.”

“I look forward to delivering enhanced returns to our Shareholders as we commence exploration activities.”

soarer
    580 posts
    Date:06/01/17
    Time:15:37:24
    Post #:21726491
    Uranium stocks going crazy at the moment , maybe it's our hidden treasure Mile 72 ?
    1-zinc
    2-lithium
    3-graphite
    4-uranium
    5-mr D'Anna ( not many people paid attention on 22-12-2017 ann ) :

Diversified metals exploration company, Metals Australia Ltd (ASX: MLS) is pleased to announce that the Company has appointed Mr Gino D’Anna to the Board as a Director. The appointment follows the completion of the Company’s acquisition of Quebec Lithium Limited (QLL).

Chairman of MLS, Mr Sol Majteles commented on the appointment of Mr Gino D’Anna to the Board of the Company, stating:

“We are pleased that Mr D’Anna has agreed to join the Board of MLS. Mr D’Anna has extensive experience in operating and exploring in Canada and will provide positive strategic direction for the Company as we commence exploration activities at the newly acquired lithium and graphite projects in Quebec. Mr D’Anna has a track record in running junior exploration companies and we are excited by the skills that Mr D’Anna brings to the Board of our Company.”

“We welcome Mr D’Anna to the Board and look forward to delivering value to our Shareholders.”

A brief background on Mr D’Anna is provided below.

Mr D’Anna is a founder and Executive Director of MetalsTech Limited (ASX: MTC) which is listing on the ASX early in Q1 2017. Mr D’Anna has significant primary and secondary capital markets experience. Mr D’Anna possesses extensive experience in resource exploration, public company operations, administration and financial management.

Mr D’Anna has particular experience in Canadian Government and First Nations relations in the mining sector. Mr D’Anna was a founding shareholder and founding Executive Director of Atrum Coal (ASX: ATU) which is developing the Groundhog Anthracite Project, located in British Columbia, Canada.

Mr D’Anna is currently a Director of BC Anthracite NL, Non-Executive Director of K2fly Limited (ASX: K2F) and Director of Lac Grande Gold Pty Ltd.

Commenting on the appointment to the Board of MLS, Mr D’Anna stated:

“I look forward to providing strategic direction and assisting the directors of MLS as we embark on this transformational shift into the burgeoning lithium and graphite sector. MLS has been able to secure an excellent portfolio of exciting graphite and lithium projects in Quebec which complement the existing high-grade Manindi Zinc project.”

“I look forward to delivering enhanced returns to our Shareholders as we commence exploration activities.”
    ReportQuick replyReply with quote
    MLS (ASX)
    Price at posting: 0.8¢
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Held​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1902567 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.