AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

This is a cracker of a transaction. Getting an experienced...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is a cracker of a transaction.
    Getting an experienced regional operator to buy in way above market ! Or just simply provide an unsecured loan.
    But have a closer look an Anitua’s website and you will see that it is 100% Melanesian owned _ this significantly de-risk’s the investment proposition for us.
    Also have a look at the synergies between the two – Axiom is front end and Anitua is the back end services. This is a smart transaction.
    It also keeps Axiom independent in a time when Nickel is about to have its ‘time in the limelight’.
    Presumably Anitua have done their DD on the investment including the Solomons, the government and the supposed appeal - Anyone who doubts Axiom’s ability and commitment to be mining in 2015 will be left on the side-lines.
    So we have >2% Ni grades, mineralisation down to a depth of 20m, $5m in bank and now a ready mining fleet and extras…….bring it on !
    As to the breach of Listing rule for the issue of shares to a related party – I no doubt participated in some of those placements but I am glad he did also - If he didn’t we wouldn’t be here now , Axiom needed the cash ! none of the placements Axiom did back then were ever at a deep discount in fact most were at the current price or even at a premium (don’t I know it !).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.