VMS 2.94% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Hi everyone,I apologise if this was discussed before in other...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi everyone,

I apologise if this was discussed before in other threads but I thought to create a separate thread, one purely on your thoughts about what you think would happen if Chalice did find Thor to be the next Julimar, or perhaps bigger. As you know Chalice (CHN) will need to drill those targets before June in prioritised order, based on the last assay results. Also, I am not a geologist so it would be amazing if anyone can point out the chances of Thor being a huge discovery like Julimar.

Personally I'd like to see the SP shoot up like when CHN made their first drill discovery in March 2020 but considering the number of VMS shares outstanding I suspect the bounce will be in proportion - I'm thinking more like DEG when they made their major gold discovery. Then all the other VMS projects such as the Mt Lindsay tin-tungten-magnetite mine, Riley iron ore mine, Golden Grove North, Kulin will take a backseat and all our troubles will melt away while we will all be laughing to the bank. I really hope for all of our sake that this is a winner, well Chalice (CHN) seems to think so - and they put their big money $$$ where their mouth is and who better else to make that commitment!

Anyways, curious to know what you guys think?

Good luck everybody!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.249K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3961246 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 888698 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.