RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Thoughts on why Noble won't turn off the lights, page-39

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    I'm tipping there is still negotiation going on in the background...Logically, if we were a dead duck, all contractors would be retracting their support; Sedgman, Stefunutti, Haris, Transet, working capital funders, and yellow goods, all would want to place their resources/funds in other opportunities.

The moment RES says 'we have no options' they would retract their contracts, and the entire project would basically cease. i.e. there is about 12 CP's that are a year in the making each.

I'm trying to be independent and logical, but confess my shareholding clouds my view: A retraction in these contractors is a market sensitive announcement that requires us to know. i.e. the project would be dead. Yet, we have heard nothing.

Note: This is just my logic noted above, and following from this; we are still kicking..again, it could be my bias.

I would say, given we have not relisted, the SP has some relevance in the new partnership/funding deal.

Then, going further again, the AGM that has been previously postponed must happen in the new year given the rules around allowing us time to review agenda items. So, in preparation, our BOD and management will have to be working throughout Christmas.

Note: We are in a position, that I have never experienced before, nor has anyone I know. We are 'perilously close'. US$65M buys a cracking opportunity!! Sign me up for a small slice of that cake!
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 08/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.