PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

thoughts/questions, page-33

1. 13,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Wow, now you are using blue smoke to deliver the bs.
    Bluepara 1. Of course the mining operation improves greatly as production goes up, and unit costs come down (whether from 13, 14 or even from 30 $/ib).

You are going on to say that FY24 is at nameplate and infer that the projected AIC of A$13/lb is the best it would get under the companies numbers when in fact the company is projecting production to lift from 7900 tonnes Ni in conc in FY24 to over 9400 for LOM and (largely consequently) AIC to drop to 8.57 for LOM.

Bluepara 2. Is this a joke argument? You take me to task for saying that copper credits are slightly up on the guidance (which was A$12,000/tonne), then tell me “only by about AU$400/t”

Of course cobalt credits are way down, but that is a seperate point, which I fully accounted for in the estimate of an 80 cent/lb drop in credits, but in your shrill hysterics and wild flapping you’d previously been telling us that copper credits were way down too. Not true, as you have now accepted.

Bluepara 3. No it is you that are speeling nonsense. I have made some very simple sound and reasonable accurate, and easily replicated (but perhaps not by you) estimates to determine this. See my next post.

Bluepara4. Is this another joke argument?? You sensibly say “exactly”, then go off on a wild (not completely wrong) tangent of your own.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.