IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

texbq i agree that market cap and volume hence liquidity can't...

1. 81 Posts.
    texbq i agree that market cap and volume hence liquidity can't be the only factors. however this is my humble opinion.

if it were so, there are plenty of other small cap biotechs or resource stocks to choose from.

I'd think it's because PRR holds some sort of value when whoever decided this would fall under the new 300 index. I'm sure they dont just pick the stocks at random. Whether it is maturity with progression through trials, actual treatment already being provided with earnings in dubai to follow hence factually some portion of Prima is not purely speculation, interest shown from germany with grants and liquidity value which a couple of the other guys mentioned. it's anyone's guess unless somebody knows exactly why i would take it as another positive.

Imo the market has already factored in the dendreon 'effect'into prima and it is overdone. The company's many excellent fundamentals will create strength in the coming months with give or take the external market climate creating choppy conditions throughout stocks listed on every exchange. My thoughts only based on my interpretations. I know i know this is all FA rar rar... had a look at the indicators which are limited on hubb lol.. but hey...were just following the market now like the rest of the sheep imo...until we have something ann'd :)

Im only surmising...either way ur post was fair game but unfortunately down rated by someone lol....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.